We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is important to remember in these times of modern and fast life that it is important to cook our own food. It is essential to have time to be in the kitchen preparing lunch or the stew of the day as it is nothing more than giving the attention it deserves to the way we cook and prepare our food, to bring a balanced and healthy nutrition, regardless of whether we cook for the whole family or for us.
In this post we want to infect you with our way of doing things at home and share with you the 5 healthiest techniques to cook our food.
1. Raw food or raw veganism. Raw dishes.
They are uncooked dishes. We must use our best ingenuity for a correct combination of flavors in the dish that makes it especially nutritious but at the same time tasty. In this way we will be consuming more nutrients than when using heat.
Far from imagining two sad lettuce leaves, a well-designed raw dish can be very delicious and can appeal to the most classic palate. We can even make numerous recipes for raw pastries.
The ingredients used in a raw food menu: Fruits Vegetables Nuts Sprouted seeds Seaweed Spices and condiments Dehydrated natural foods
The best allies
The preparation of raw food dishes is essential and the following peelers and cutters are generally used that allow a fine, precise and very professional cut. We can make vegetable spaghetti and singular cuts for a tastier dish.
- Consumption of fresh food
- Optimize our health
- Maximum nutrition
- Energy nutrition: provides us with mental and physical agility
- Sustainable: generally uses organic and local ingredients
- Promotion of natural agriculture, free of agrochemicals.
- Bet on biodynamic agriculture.
2. Dehydration of food
This technique allows you to eliminate a large part of the water content of raw foods to preserve them for a longer time while maintaining most of their nutrients. It seems like a great novelty because today we can find many recipes with dehydrated fruits and vegetables, but it is a technique used since time immemorial to preserve surplus crops.
Food Dehydration uses ingredients in their original state that we can cut into pieces, slices or sheets to expose them to mild heat. In this way, the water evaporates gently without altering much of the nutrients in the food.
For proper dehydration we use:
In addition to being efficient, the solar oven is very useful for dehydrating food.
The most current dehydrators include specific programs and specific temperatures to obtain the best result.
- Preservation of all types of food for months or years of surplus crops (vegetables, fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, flowers, animal meat) spices, animal foods)
- It maintains a large part of the nutrients.
- Make at home your healthy cookies, snacks, bread, seed pizza doughs ... etc.
- Ideal complement for raw food. Maintains the intense flavors of food.
- Sustainable ingredients for our dishes throughout the year.
3. Griddle or grill
- Safe for food and our body.
- We must use silicone utensils to avoid scratching and take care of the non-stick.
- The best materials are nickel-free (PFOA and PFTE-free) or titanium-coated (PFOA-free) stainless steel pans and grates.
- Fast cooking with intense flavors.
- The original nutrients are preserved to a greater extent than when we fry or cook long.
- Barely any oils or fats are used, ideal for our body Ideal for vegetables
- For a better result we can previously cook in the oven and finish it on the grill or pan.
- We always season at the end using the original juice of the food.
4. Solar oven
We will not talk about the conventional electric oven that we all know how to use. We will talk about cooking with the sun. One of the easiest, healthiest and most preferred ways' for us because we use the oven a lot. The solar oven!
We will need a good outside temperature of at least 15ºC outside temperature. We can cook with the Solar Oven from February to October.
- Cooking with the sun itself is a pleasure as well as fun.
- Sustainable and ecological autonomous cooking thanks to its "greenhouse" effect that allows food to be cooked.
- Homogeneous cooking with natural energy, the flavors intensify.
- Nutrients remain, hardly lost due to its airtight design.
- In the solar oven we hardly need water and little oil.
- Low in calories, only those of the ingredients.
- Versatile: stews, pasta, bread, cakes, roasts, gratins ... etc.
4. Pressure cooker
The latest innovations in pressure cookers make this way of cooking a great ally as it is a vacuum-sealed container that allows quick cooking, keeping the heat and cooking in the food's own juice. If we cook correctly in a quality pressure cooker, we get a perfectly cooked food that will retain its nutrients.
- Made of nickel, PFOA and PFTE free stainless steel.
- It has 3 adjustable cooking levels for quick cooking.
- We have chosen this pot for the quality used in the manufacturing materials and its extraordinary performance: It cooks 70% faster and is sustainable, saving 40% energy.
- Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction.
- Withstands up to 500ºC
- 100% recyclable product.
- Its valves do not need maintenance.
- User manual to optimize use and obtain
- Tips for getting the best pressure cooker cooking:
- We must use kitchen utensils that do not scratch their surface.
- The maximum amount of liquid to be introduced is 2/3 of the capacity and the minimum is 1/4.
- Once the time has elapsed, we must let the steam escape before opening the pot. Never cool under running cold water.
- It is advisable to introduce the vegetables when the water is hot.
- When adding aromatic herbs or spices we have to be especially careful because the flavors in the pressure cookers are very intense.
We recommend this way of cooking especially vegetables because it is a simple, fast and healthy technique. We recommend chopping the vegetables to taste, julienne or small dice. We must heat the wok previously to maximum heat for 1 minute and then add the vegetables that need more cooking. Then, we add the vegetables that need less cooking time and finally we add the spices or aromatic herbs.
- Silit Wok: Made of PFOA and PFTE nickel free stainless steel suitable for all types of cookers, including induction.
- Wok SKK: with PFOA-free titanium coating
- Versatile, ideal for frying, steaming or sautéing.
- We can cook different foods in the same time.
- High cooking in a short time that preserves the flavor and maintains the nutrition of the food.
- The food is perfectly golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
- We don't need as much oil or fat to cook.
- High cooking in a short period of time.
- Its circular design at the base and concave allows heat to be distributed evenly.
- Healthy food, with less fat, better flavor, nutrition and speed.
You can surely think of the Slow Food cooking technique.